Hey, hello. I'm Nrul Yana, just an ordinary girl and sitting for SPM next year. Wish me luck babe (:
VVIP ♥
Ainaa Mardhiah (:
Really miss your laugh. I love you sis, a lot! - AINAA MARDHIAH ♥
Fahmi Roslan (:
Dia sepupu terbaikk aku nehh! Dia juga laahh yg selalu mengutuk aku bagaii. And dia juga jd tempat yana mengadu! He's a good listener, adviser and PENGUTUK yg sangaat hebat ! Sayang kau bro. :) FAMI ♥
Yusry D'Cruz (:
He's the ONLY one who always has the SMILE to SHARE and TIME to SPARE. I love you ! - YUSRY ♥♥♥
Nrsh Mie (:
Me + Mie = Forever :) She is the reason why I laugh everyday. She makes my life! I lebiu, mie. :) - MIMIE ♥
Yomalova Kissme. (:
She's my forever friend - ANIS ♥
Soll Soleha (:
Always there when I need you. - SOLL ♥
Aejat Hobgoblin.(:
Dimana ada YANA, disitu ada ANIS and dimana ada ANIS, disitu ada AEJAT. And HELL YES, he's my forever friend lha. - AEJAT ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment